User - Give FeedbackLast Updated: April 08, 2019
You want to give feedback to someone, but don't know where to go first?
Giving feedback is an option that is previously set by the Account Administrator. By standard, that option is disabled, but when enabled you can give feedback to who you want any time you desire. So, how can you give feedback?
Go to Feedback Hub and notice the option to Give Feedback.
After that you have two options:
- You can create a feedback template from scratch.
- You can use one of the several Tap My Back templates.
We will explore both options.
First, let's see how you can give your own feedback from scratch.
Give feedback from scratch
When giving feedback from scratch, you are evaluating that person's skills.
After you choose this option, the following menu will appear:
- Firstly, choose who you want to give feedback to - a peer, your manager, your team leader, whoever you want!
- Then, pick one of the several skills that you wish to evaluate them on. The skills available are chosen by the Account Administrator. Evaluate each skill on a scale ranging from "Need to improve" to "Great!". You can evaluate as many available skills as you wish to. For each rating, leave a comment to further explain that evaluation.
- In the General Observations, you can ruffly conclude your feedback and add some insights that you hadn't mentioned before.
- Lastly, say what are you giving feedback so that the person who receives these insights will know what specifically are you addressing.
If available, you can decide to give that feedback anonymously.
Tap My Back Feedback Templates
We have provided you with predetermined feedback templates so that it would ease your feedback needs.
The templates you have at your disposal are based on typical workplace occurrences. You have templates destined to give feedback on a presentation, on skills or to ask to have a check-in conversation.
They have several key questions crafted to help assess those different situations. You can even customize each one to have it match your specific needs.